1. Who May Play. Must be at least 18 years of age or over. Legal photo ID required. Contest open only to legal Oklahoma residents except employees of Cox Enterprises, Inc./Cox Media Group and it’s partially and fully owned subsidiaries and participating sponsor(s) and the immediate families of those employees. The term “immediate family members” includes spouses, parents, grandparents, siblings, children, and grandchildren. Participating sponsors for this contest include Osage Casinos. No other local radio company employees may play. A person may only win once during this contest and only one winner per household. No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not improve your chances of winning. All federal, local and municipal laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited.
2. Conditions of Winning.NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO WIN. Official rules are available at the Mix 96.5 (KRAV) studio at 2625 S. Memorial Drive, from 8:30am-5:30pm (CST) Monday through Friday. Official rules are also available at www.Mix965tulsa.com. By entering the contest, contestants give permission for their name, photo and/or voice to be used for promotional purposes without compensation. Winners must sign promotional release form as condition of receiving prize. Winner is responsible for all taxes. Prizes must be claimed in person, by the actual winner, at the Mix 96.5 (KRAV) business office within 30 business days or be forfeited.
The standard 30-day contest rule applies ---- a person is not eligible to win this or any contest if they have won a contest with Mix 96.5 in the previous 30 days.
Once an individual has won a qualifying prize in this contest, they are not eligible to win an additional qualifying prize in this contest or to win any other contest on Mix 96.5 (KRAV) for 30 days.
Individuals may only qualify once over the entire duration of this contest
Only one individual from each household may win a qualifying prize or be eligible for the Grand Prize.
3. How to enter. The Sweepstakes will begin at 7:00 a.m. Central Standard Time (“CST”) on Thursday, November 9th, 2017, and end at 4:15 p.m. CST on Wednesday, December 6th, 2017 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor will be the official timekeeper for the Sweepstakes.
There will be no playtimes on Thursday, November 23rd or Friday November 24th, in observance of the Thanksgiving Holiday Weekend.
Each Weekday during the Sweepstakes period, Mix 96.5 (KRAV) will encourage the audience to listen each Thursday at approximately 7:05am CST, 9:05am CST, 12:05pm CST, 4:05pm CST for their chance to win. When the Pick Your Paradise Cue to Call is played back each Thursday between 7:00am CST and 4:15 pm CST, listeners will need to call (918) 460-9696. The tenth caller will be chosen as the qualifying winner, if he/she is eligible to participate in the contest. Once eligibility is confirmed, the winner will receive a $50 Visa ® Gift Card and be qualified to win the Grand Prize. No substitutions or alternative prizes will be made available. Mix 96.5 reserves the right to alter the contest execution at any time. By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by Sponsor’s Privacy Policies which are hereby incorporated by reference: http://www.mix965tulsa.com/privacy_policy .
Sponsor will not be responsible for a failure in receiving any Entry due to malfunction of any network or system, congestion, any technical or human error, failures or malfunctions of any kind, including the congestion, overload, busy signals, or any other factor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons who submit false or misleading entry information or who Sponsor determines to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute, an Entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the account from which the call was made, as applicable. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to a telephone number or other identifier automatically associated with the text message by a wireless service provider that is responsible for assigning the same.
4. Qualifying Prize Winner Selection and Odds. Each Listen Time Drawing winner will receive a $50 Visa Gift Card and be entered to win the Grand Prize. A total of $3,600 in Qualifying Prized will be awarded.
Odds of winning will depend on the total number Entries received for a given Listen Time.
5. Grand prize Trip Prize Winner Selection and Odds. At the end of the Sweepstakes Period, sponsor will conduct one (1) random drawing from among all qualifying winners.
The odds of winning the Grand Prize Trip drawing are 1:72 once selected as a qualifying prize winner.
6. Prize Descriptions.
Qualifying Prizes: Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, each Qualifying Prize winner will receive a $50 Visa® Gift Card. In addition, Qualifying Winners will be entered into the Grand Prize Trip Drawing, and be allowed to select their Grand Prize Trip from the following Three (3) choices:
Pick Your Paradise Grand Prize Trip Prizes: Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, Grand Prize Trip winners will select from the following prizes (each, a “Trip”):
Trip One: DISNEY WORLD GETAWAY UNTIL JUNE 30, 2018 (May exclude holidays)
Inclusions for 4:
Roundtrip airfare to Orlando*
4 nights accommodation in Disney World area (quad occupancy)
4 passes for 3 days to Disney World
Rental car and parking
Retail Value: $5,199
Trip Two: NAPA VALLEY WINE EXPERIENCE UNTIL JUNE 30, 2018
Inclusions for 2:
Roundtrip airfare to San Francisco*
3 nights hotel in Napa
1 night hotel in San Francisco
2 tickets aboard Napa Valley Wine Train Ambassador Winery Tour with wine educator and full lunch
Rental car and parking
Retail Value: $4,099
Trip Three: NEW YEAR'S EVE IN NEW YORK CITY DECEMBER 30 - JANUARY 1
Roundtrip airfare to New York*
2 nights hotel midtown Manhattan near Times Square
Retail Value: $3,499
The Trip times and details are subject to change.
All Trips depart from Tulsa International Airport. Each Trip Prize consists of round-trip economy class air fare for Trip Prize winner and guest(s) from a Departing Airport to the applicable Trip destination city, two (2) to three (3) days/one (1) or two (2) nights single standard room multiple-occupancy hotel accommodations at a hotel chosen by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor will determine airline, flight itinerary, and seating in its sole discretion. If the Trip Prize winner cannot travel during the specified travel dates, then he or she forfeits the entire Trip Prize.
Trip Prize Terms: All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the prize package description above, including costs of meals, parking, ground transportation, gratuities, transportation to and from airport, incidentals, passenger tariffs or duties, surcharges, airport fees, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes, and all other expenses not specified above, are the sole responsibility of the Trip Prize winner. The Trip Prize may be subject to blackout periods, and other restrictions may apply. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Sweepstakes and those set forth by the Sponsor’s
airline carrier of choice, as set forth in the passenger ticket contract. The Trip Prize winner and guest are responsible for obtaining any insurance (including but not limited to, any travel or health insurance). Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets or travel vouchers.
The ARV of the Trip Prize may vary depending on location of Departing Airport nearest to winner’s home, travel itinerary, and costs of air transportation at time of award. The Trip Prize winner will not receive the difference (if any) between actual and estimated retail value. If, in the sole judgment of Sponsor, air travel is not required due to the Trip Prize winner’s proximity to the prize location, ground transportation will be substituted for round trip air travel at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
The Trip Prize winner and travel companion are responsible for obtaining identification documents necessary for travel including, but not limited to passports and visas for travel to foreign countries. Prize winner and guest must possess and show valid travel documents, prior to departure (e.g., passport, visa, valid driver’s license, or other acceptable government-issued identification), and must sign a Release of Liability/Publicity and any other documents provided to them prior to ticketing. Trip Prize winner may be required to present a credit card at time of hotel check-in. Trip Prize winner and travel companion must travel on identical itinerary. Unless a child of the Trip Prize winner, guest must be at least eighteen (18) years of age as of the date of departure. If the Trip Prize winner does not designate a guest in accordance with these Official Rules, no consideration will be provided to the Trip Prize winner for the value of the guest’s portion of the prize package. The Trip Prize winner must provide Sponsor with the name, address, and date of birth of his/her guest within 48 hours of notification of winning. If Prize winner changes his/her guest after such 48-hour period, Prize winner will be required to pay any flight transfer fees imposed by the airline carrier. No credit or cash will be given for any unused portion of the Trip Prize.
No refund or compensation will be paid in the event of the cancellation or delay of the Trip or Trip Prize concert (“Trip/Event”), or any portion thereof. Sponsor will not be liable if the Trip/Event, or any portion of it, is cancelled or delayed. Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, attempt to reschedule for a future trip/event. Trip/Event tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions as specified by issuer. The terms and conditions of the Trip/Event tickets may govern if the Trip/Event is cancelled due to weather, an act of God, an act of terrorism, or civil disturbance or any other reason. Sponsor is not responsible for, and will not replace, lost, mutilated, or stolen Trip/Event tickets, vouchers, or certificates. Exact details, including seat locations, shall be determined in the sole discretion of Sponsor.
Approximate Retail Values (“ARV”) of all prizes awarded during the Sweepstakes Period: $7,099 - $8,799, depending upon the grand Prize Trip Selected.
7. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Potential winners will be notified by Sponsor shortly after each drawing. Sponsor’s inability to reach a potential winner after a reasonable (as solely determined by Sponsor) effort has been made, the failure of a potential winner to timely respond to a prize notification, the return of any prize notification as undeliverable, and/or a potential winner’s failure to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, result in the potential winner’s disqualification and the selection of a substitute winner by a random drawing from among all remaining eligible Entries.
For potential Listen Time Drawing Winners, to claim his/her prize, the potential winner must provide all requested information within forty-eight (48) hours after notification. Potential winner must then personally visit the Station in his/her listening area within five (5) days after notification (office visits must be between the hours of 9:30 a.m. EST and 5:00 p.m. EST, weekdays) and must present a valid government-issued photo ID. At that time, the potential Listen Time Drawing Winners may also be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law). Potential Listen Time Drawing Winners are not verified until any such documents Sponsor requests be completed are, in fact, completed and received by Sponsor.
Grand Prize Prize Winners, Sponsor will make three (3) attempts to call the potential winners after the conclusion of each Grand Prize Drawing. If these three (3) attempts go unanswered, Sponsor may select an alternate Grand Prize Winner from remaining eligible entries. Sponsor will not accept return phone calls. Potential Grand Prize Winners must answer their phone when contacted, in order to be a verified a Grand Prize Winner. To claim his/her prize, the potential winner must provide all requested information within forty-eight (48) hours after notification. Potential winner must then personally visit the Station within five (5) days after notification (office visits must be between the hours of 8:30 a.m. CST and 5:30 p.m. CST, weekdays) and must present a valid government-issued photo ID. At that time, the potential Grand Prize Winner may also be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law). Potential Grand Prize Winners are not verified until any such documents Sponsor requests be completed are, in fact, completed and received by Sponsor.
A PARTICIPANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL SPONSOR HAS COMPLETED ITS VERIFICATION OF PARTICIPANT’S ELIGIBILITY.
A winner may waive the right to receive a prize. Prizes are non-assignable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes and individual components of prize packages, including all fly-away trips are subject to availability. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes or components of prize packages with a prize or component of equal or greater value. Winner is solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on a prize. Winner may be required to provide his/her valid Social Security Number to Sponsor for tax purposes and/or complete an IRS W-9 form in order to claim a prize. Winners are solely responsible for all federal, state and local taxes on prize value and, as applicable, will be issued an IRS Form 1099 based on the prize value determined by Sponsor. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
8. Technical Issues. Mix 96.5 (KRAV) will not be responsible for loss of service to the call-in line or for a contestant’s failure to reach the call-in line due to malfunction of any network or system, congestion, overload, busy signals, or any other factor that may prevent an individual from completing his/her phone call. In the event of interruption of power or telephone service to Mix 96.5 (KRAV) during a call-in period or prior to accepting the winning caller, the call-in period affected by the interruption may or may not be replayed at the resumption of service, at Mix 96.5’s sole discretion. The use of automatic telephone dialing equipment or other software or computer assisted dialing equipment is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event that there is a technical problem with the telephones or equipment beyond Mix 96.5’s control during the contest, the contest will cease at that moment and all parties on the line will
be disconnected. Mix 96.5 reserves the right to suspend the contest at any time due to weather emergencies, acts of terrorism or war, technical difficulties, or any other circumstances beyond the control of Mix 96.5. If such suspension takes place, Mix 96.5 will broadcast the date and time of the resumption of the contest, and information regarding the resumption of the contest will be available at Mix965Tulsa.com and at the Mix 96.5 studios at 2625 S. Memorial Drive, Tulsa
9. Participation. By participating, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and or administrators selected by Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. The use of multiple identities and/or accounts is prohibited, and any attempt to obtain more than the stated number of entries will void that participant’s entries and may result in participant’s disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes for any reason, including, but not limited to, in the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper operation of the Sweepstakes as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Proof of sending or submission of an entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. Release. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH PARTICIPANT AGREES TO FULLY RELEASE, FOREVER DISCHARGE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, COX MEDIA GROUP, INC., COX ENTERPRISES, INC., THE STATIONS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, DISTRIBUTORS, ADVERTISING/PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND PRIZE SUPPLIERS AND EACH SUCH COMPANY’S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, AND SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIMS, COSTS, LIABILITIES, LOSSES, INJURIES, AND DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY CLAIMS FOR PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, OR DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, LOSS OF ENJOYMENT, OR ANY OTHER HARM WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF: (1) PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES; (2) THE QUALITY, RECEIPT, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE; OR (3) ANY TRAVEL OR ACTIVITY THAT IS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE.
11. Limitations of Liability. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, PARTICIPANTS ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING THE PRIZE(S), ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND THAT SPONSOR MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ABOUT THE PRIZE(S) AND SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. (BECAUSE SOME
STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, THE LIABILITY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY SUCH STATE LAW.)
THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR: (1) ANY INCORRECT OR INACCURATE INFORMATION, WHETHER CAUSED BY PARTICIPANTS, PRINTING OR PRODUCTION ERRORS, OR BY ANY OF THE EQUIPMENT OR PROGRAMMING ASSOCIATED WITH OR EMPLOYED IN THE SWEEPSTAKES; (2) TECHNICAL FAILURES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO MALFUNCTIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, OR DISCONNECTIONS IN PHONE LINES OR NETWORK HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE; (3) UNAUTHORIZED HUMAN INTERVENTION IN ANY PART OF THE ENTRY PROCESS OR THE SWEEPSTAKES; (4) TECHNICAL OR HUMAN ERROR WHICH MAY OCCUR IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, THE PROCESSING OF ENTRIES, OR THE NOTIFICATION OF ANY WINNER; OR (5) ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY WHICH MAY BE CAUSED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FROM A PARTICIPANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR RECEIPT OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE.
Only the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules is available to be won in the Sweepstakes. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming, or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate eligible prize claims.
12. Publicity Release. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES HAVE THE ABSOLUTE RIGHT AND PERMISSION TO PUBLISH YOUR ENTRY ON THE WEBSITE AND TO BROADCAST, PUBLISH, OR OTHERWISE USE YOUR ENTRY AND/OR YOUR NAME, BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION, AND LIKENESS REGARDING THE SWEEPSTAKES OR FOR ANY COMMERCIAL, PUBLICITY, OR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSE WITHOUT LIMITATION, REVIEW OR APPROVAL, OR COMPENSATION TO YOU. BY ENTERING, YOU GRANT THE RELEASED PARTIES AN EXCLUSIVE, ROYALTY-FREE AND IRREVOCABLE LICENSE AND RIGHT (BUT NOT THE OBLIGATION) TO TELECAST, BROADCAST, COPY, EDIT, ADAPT, MODIFY, REPRODUCE, PUBLISH, CREATE DERIVATIVE WORKS OF, DISTRIBUTE, USE, OR OTHERWISE PUBLICLY DISPLAY ANY OR ALL OF YOUR ENTRIES, OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, IN ANY MANNER OR MEDIUM THROUGHOUT THE WORLD IN PERPETUITY, FOR COMMERCIAL, PUBLICITY, OR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES, AND TO LICENSE OTHERS TO DO SO, WITHOUT LIMITATION, REVIEW OR APPROVAL, OR COMPENSATION TO YOU.
13. Sponsor. This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Cox Radio, Inc., 2625 S Memorial Drive. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials or announcements relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of winners (available after December 9th, 2017) or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: The Pick Your Paradise Sweepstakes - Request Winner List – 2625 S. Memorial Drive, Tulsa OK 74129.
KRAV-Mix 96, 2625 S. Memorial Drive • Tulsa, OK 74129 • (918) 493-7400