A Oklahoma mother is behind bars. She is accused of lighting her daughter on fire while trying to treat head lice.
Investigators said 25-year-old Shana Suggs poured gasoline on her daughter's head.
A nearby space heater caught the 5-year-old girl as well as Suggs on fire.
Police say Suggs' live-in boyfriend, Dylan Webster, ran into the bathroom and tried to put the flames out. That was unsuccessful so Webster grabbed a jacket from another room and was finally able to put the flames out.
Suggs and Webster dropped off the other four children that were in the home at the time at the homes of relatives.
After that, they took the girl to the hospital in McAlester, Okla., about 15 minutes away. That's where police were called.
The girl suffered 2nd and 3rd degree burns over 60% of her body. She had to be taken to a Tulsa hospital with a burn unit then a Shriners' hospital to be treated.
Suggs was arrested and charged with felony child abuse by injury.
The child is out of the hospital and is in DHS custody.