Your end draws near as the night grows darker. On select nights September 21 through October 31, face horror's most terrifying creatures in the flesh at Universal Orlando® Resort. Explore the depths of all-new haunted houses, spine-tingling scare zones, live shows and more. Halloween Horror Nights 22, featuring AMC's The Walking Dead, Silent Hill, Alice Cooper and Penn & Teller.
For more than 20 years, Universal Orlando Resort has brought your worst nightmares to life during its annual event, Halloween Horror Nights.
For select nights every fall, Universal Studios Florida becomes home to all-new haunted houses, inescapable scarezones, hundreds of frightening "scareactors" and live shows.
Guests can experience a new level of extreme and intense Halloween entertainment at Halloween Horror Nights, which has been named "the country's best Halloween event" by Amusement Today. And, in the past, they've walked through the ruined gates of Hades, become prey to blood-craving zombies, toured a Parisian catacomb where they felt the vengeance of the dead – and more. Will your screams fill the darkness at Universal Orlando's Halloween Horror Nights this fall?
• AMC's The Walking Dead, Dead Inside There is strength in numbers and you must band together to make it through many of the iconic settings made famous by the critically-acclaimed AMC hit television series, The Walking Dead.
• Welcome to Silent Hill In the eerie and desolate town of Silent Hill, ash falls from the sky and the physical laws of nature no longer apply.
• Penn & Teller, Newkd Vegas World-renowned magicians Penn & Teller have accidentally nuked Las Vegas, but don't worry, it’s nothing a fresh coat of paint and a truckload of BS can't fix!
• Alice Cooper, Welcome to my Nightmare Journey into legendary rocker Alice Cooper's twisted mind and witness the natural melding of horror and Cooper's four decades-long career.
• Universal's House of Horrors These are the original icons of fear in blinding black and white. In here, lightning slashes through the darkness to reveal terror’s true faces. They’ve been waiting to take back what is theirs…and their time is now!
• Gothic The Catedral de Caementum Animus is, by day, undergoing a building-wide architectural refurbishment. By night, the many stone gargoyles that keep watchful eye over the sanctuary come to life with the mission of protecting this sacred place against any intrusion.
• Dead End If enough people believe in something, perception can become reality. In Carey, Ohio, the perception was that countless horrific acts had occurred in the old Hartford Mansion.
Street Experiences: The Legions of Horror
As you make your way through the dark and sinister streets—beware. Someone is watching your every move. The Legions of Horror have ripped and clawed their way out of the ground from an ancient buried cemetery long kept secret. They'll move silently throughout the night, never staying in one place too long. Don't bother trying to avoid them. They WILL get you.
The Iniquitus Rooted in evil these are the patrons of death, and were the first to rise from the cemetery. They've summoned the Dark Legions to join them in a night of carnage as they feast upon the living.
• Dark Legions: Vampires • Dark Legions: Beasts • Dark Legions: Warriors • Dark Legions: Prisoners • Dark Legions: Traditionals