Cox Media Group –Cinco de Mayo Sweepstakes, Brought to you by Topo Chico® Hard Seltzer
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: Promotion begins at or about 12:00:00 AM CT on 04.19.21 and ends at 03:59:59 PM CT on 05.01.21. Open only to legal U.S. residents of Oklahoma, 21+ years of age. For Official Rules, including how to enter, prize details and restrictions, visit http://www.mix965tulsa.com or http://www.k95tulsa.com. Void where prohibited. Message and data rates may apply.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Cox Media Group – Cinco de Mayo Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal U.S. residents of OK, who are 21 years of age or older. Employees, directors, officers, and agents of KRAV-fm (“Sponsor”), KWEN-fm (“Sponsor), Cox Media Group, Molson Coors Beverage Company LLC (”Prize Supplier”), other retail partners and their respective parent companies, divisions, dealers, affiliates, limited liability companies, subsidiaries, distributors, advertising and promotional agencies, and suppliers involved in the Sweepstakes, as well as the members of each of their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings and in-laws) and persons residing in the same household of such individuals are not eligible to enter or win. Employees of alcohol beverage retailers and distributors are also not eligible to enter or win. Void where prohibited by law.
2. PRIZE SUPPLIER: KRAV-fm and KWEN-fm are the sponsor(s) of this contest. Molson Coors Beverage Company LLC is the Prize Supplier. Entrants in this Sweepstakes acknowledge that the Prize Supplier’s only involvement with Sweepstakes is as a Prize Supplier, and by entering, release the Prize Supplier from any and all liability with respect to the administration of the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, the delivery, non-delivery, acceptance, use and/or misuse of Prizes or parts of any Prize.
3. HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY. The Sweepstakes begins at or about 12:00:00 AM CST on 04.19.21 and ends at 11:59:59 PM CST on 05.01.21 (“Sweepstakes Period”). A total of one (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected at random from all eligible text entries.
Limit one (1) qualifying prize per person/household during the sweepstakes period.
Beginning 04.19.21, and continuing through 05.01.21, individuals may visit any participating retail location and find the Topo Chico® Cinco de Mayo Point of Purchase display. To enter, individuals must find the Sweepstakes Keyword, included in the Point of Purchase Display and text it to 70123 before the end of the sweepstakes period. Individuals will be asked to verify their age eligibility at the time of text entry. Qualifiers will be selected at random from all eligible entries each week during this time period. Individuals may only qualify once per 24-hour period via this method. Standard text and data rates may apply. Winners may opt out at any time by texting STOP to 70123. A total of one (1) winner will be selected at random from among all eligible registrations to receive the Grand Prize. All individuals must be 21+ to enter.
A complete list of participating retailers can be found at http://www.mix965tulsa.com or http://www.k95tulsa.com.
4. WINNER SELECTION/NOTIFICATION:
One (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected at random from among all eligible entries to receive the Grand Prize.
A PARTICIPANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL SPONSOR HAS COMPLETED ITS VERIFICATION OF PARTICIPANT’S ELIGIBILITY.
Odds of winning a qualifying prize will depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
5. PRIZE AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”):
One (1) Grand Prize, prize includes:
· A $250 Restaurant Catering Gift Card ($250)
· Five (5) cases of Topo Chico Hard Selzer ($85)
· Approximate Retail Value: $335
Important Notice: Winner must be 21 years of age or older. Winner will be responsible for all taxes and registration fees and any other incidental costs or expenses not identified in these rules. ARV of Grand Prize: $335
6. WINNER VERIFICATION: The potential winner is subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. The potential Grand Prize winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (except where prohibited) within five (5) days of attempted notification or prize will be forfeited in its entirety and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Failure to provide all required information and a signature on the documents will result in forfeiture of winner’s right to claim a prize and may be awarded to an alternate winner, if time permits. The potential winner may be subject to a background check before the prize will be awarded; if a potential winner has been convicted of a felony or any other crime that would reflect negatively on the Sponsor, the potential winner may be disqualified and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner. In the event of noncompliance with these Official Rules, or if prize notification or prize is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner, if time permits.
7. PRIZE TERMS: Prize is not transferable and includes only the items specifically listed as part of prize. No substitution or cash equivalent of prize is permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with another prize of equal or greater value. Any portion of prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited. Federal, state, and local taxes on prize and any expenses relating to the acceptance of and use of prize not specified herein are the responsibility of winners. Sponsor will issue an IRS Form 1099-MISC for each winner whose prize is valued at $600 or more. Approximate retail values are as of the time the rules were printed and the value of a prize may fluctuate. A winner is not entitled to any difference between the ARV and the actual value of the prize at the time the prize is awarded.
9. RULES REQUEST: For a copy of the official rules, log onto www.mix965tulsa.com/contests and/or www.k95tulsa.com/contests. send a self-addressed, stamped envelope postmarked by 05.30.21 to: Cox Media Group Cinco de Mayo Sweepstakes Rules Request – 2625 S Memorial Drive, Tulsa, OK 74129.
10. WINNER LIST: For the name of the winner, available after 05.02.21, send a self-addressed stamped envelope, postmarked by 05.30.21, to: Cox Media Group Cinco de Mayo Sweepstakes Winner List – 2625 S Memorial Drive, Tulsa, OK 74129.
Cox Media Group