Prize Claim Information
Each winner is required to complete an online Winner Release form and digital IRS form W-9 in order to claim any prize offered by the station, regardless of value.
If you have won a prize, you will receive a link to complete this paperwork via the email address that you provided to us when you won. This email will come from Station@promosuite.com. If you do not receive this email and link within 72 business hours of winning, please check your spam folder or email Libby.Kaczmarek@cmg.com.
Once you have completed your paperwork, we will email you specific instructions for claiming your prize. Many prizes can be emailed to you or be made available at the venue box office on the day of the show.
- If your email instructions instruct you to pick-up your prize from our location, please note that prizes are currently available to be picked up on FRIDAYS ONLY between from 12pm to 6pm at our offices at 2625 S. Memorial Drive in Tulsa.
- At this time, we will offer curbside pick-up, as access to our building is currently restricted to employees only. To pick-up your prize, simply pull into the circle drive near our front door at the Northwest corner of the building, honk, and we will check your ID and bring your paperwork and prize out to you. Please do not leave your vehicle.
- Please do not arrive in person to claim your prize, unless you have received email instructions to do so.
- You will still need to complete a Winner Release form and an IRS form W-9 online in order to claim your prize.
- Should you have any questions, please e-mail email@example.com.
Cox Media Group