Sign up below to be added to our mailing list for the latest news updates, access to exclusive contents, and more!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Last Blast of Summer Sweepstakes with Miller Lite Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal U.S. residents of Oklahoma, who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees, directors, officers, and agents of Cox Radio, Inc. d/b/a Cox Media Group Tulsa (“Sponsor”), MillerCoors LLC (“Prize Supplier”), other retail partners and their respective parent companies, divisions, dealers, affiliates, limited liability companies, subsidiaries, distributors, advertising and promotional agencies, and suppliers involved in the Sweepstakes, as well as the members of each of their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings and in-laws) and persons residing in the same household of such individuals are not eligible to enter or win. Employees of alcohol beverage retailers and distributors are also not eligible to enter or win.
2. PRIZE SUPPLIER: MillerCoors LLC is the Prize Supplier. Entrants in this Sweepstakes acknowledge that the Prize Supplier’s only involvement with Sweepstakes is as a Prize Supplier, and by entering, release the Prize Supplier from any and all liability with respect to the administration of the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, the delivery, non-delivery, acceptance, use and/or misuse of Prizes or parts of any Prize.
3. HOW TO ENTER: The Sweepstakes begins at or about 12:01 AM Central Time (“CT”) on August 1, 2018 and ends at 11:59 PM CT on August 29, 2018 (“Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor will be the official timekeeper for the Sweepstakes.
There are two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes:
A. On-Line Registration: During the Sweepstakes Period, individuals may register online, by completing the “Last Blast of Summer” Online Contest Registration form. The form can be accessed via two methods:
a. By downloading the free app for Mix96.5 or K95.5 and pressing the “Last Blast of Summer” button. The Mix 96.5 app may be downloaded for free at https://bit.ly/2AuLzj8 app can be downloaded for free here https://bit.ly/2KeR84V.
Individuals will be asked to verify their age eligibility at time of entry. Individuals may only qualify once per 24-hour period via this method. A total of ten (10) winners will be selected via the on-line registration method: Five (5) will be selected from registrations submitted via the Mix96.5 app and http://www.mix965tulsa.com/contests and five (5) from registrations submitted via the K95.5 app and http://www.k95tulsa.com/contests.
B. On-Site Registration: During the Sweepstakes Period, Mix 96.5 and K95.5 (each, a “Station”) will host a series of six (6) on-site registration events where eligible participants may enter the Sweepstakes by following the instructions provided at the event. Visit the Stations’ websites (http://www.mix965tulsa.com; http://www.k95tulsa.com; each, a “Website”) for exact time(s) and location(s) (each, an “On-Site Event”). At the final On-Site Event, two (2) total winners will be drawn at random from among all eligible entries from station(s) On-Site Events.
By entering, you agree to receive sweepstakes-related communications (including via text or email) during the Sweepstakes Period.
4. PRIZE WINNER SELECTION/NOTIFICATION:
On-Line Registration Winners
On or about August 1, 3, 10 17, and 24, Sponsor will conduct two (2) random drawings from among all eligible app and online entries received up to the time of such drawing and select two (2) winners for each day’s drawing. There will be a total of ten (10) on-line winners.
On-Site Event Winners
On or about the final On-Site Event, Sponsor will conduct two (2) drawings from among all eligible On-Site Event entries submitted during the Sweepstakes Period and select one (1) winner from each drawing. A total of two (2) winners will be selected from all eligible entries received at On-Site Events.
For a schedule of On-Site Event locations and times, visit the Stations’ websites.
Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
A total of twelve (12) winners will be selected and receive a Private Cabana and cooler full of Miller Lite.
Limit one (1) prize per person/household during the Sweepstakes Period.
5. PRIZE AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”):
Twelve (12) Prizes, each prize includes:
ARV of each Prize: $400
NO TRAVEL OR ACCOMMODATIONS WILL BE AWARDED AS PART OF ANY PRIZE.
All prize winners and guests of prize winners must be 21 years of age or older.
Prize includes one All-Day Cabana for six (6) in Margaritaville at River Spirit Casino. Sponsor will determine location of Cabana in its sole discretion. If winner cannot utilize/attend the cabana during their specified date, then he or she forfeits the entire prize. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, determines length of time winners will spend in prize cabana to constitute “all day” duration.
All expenses and incidental costs not expressly stated in the prize package description above, including costs of meals, parking, ground transportation, gratuities, incidentals, surcharges, service charges or facility charges, personal charges, security fees, taxes, and all other expenses not specified above, are the sole responsibility of Prize winner. Prize may be subject to blackout periods, and other restrictions may apply.
Prize winner and guests are responsible for obtaining identification documents necessary for entrance. Guests of winner must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age as of the date in attendance and show valid ID to participate in Prize event(s). If Prize winner does not designate guests in accordance with these Official Rules, no consideration will be provided to the Prize winner for the value of the guest’s portion of the prize package. No credit or cash will be given for any unused portion of the prize.
No refund or compensation will be paid in the event of the cancellation or delay of the Prize event(s) (“Event”), or any portion thereof. Sponsor will not be liable if the Event, or any portion of it, is cancelled or delayed. Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, attempt to reschedule for a future event. Event tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions as specified by issuer. The terms and conditions of the Event tickets may govern if the Event is cancelled due to weather, an act of God, an act of terrorism, civil disturbance or any other reason. Sponsor is not responsible for, and will not replace, lost, mutilated, or stolen Event tickets, vouchers, or certificates. Exact details, including seat locations, shall be determined in the sole discretion of Sponsor.
Limit: One (1) prize per person and per household.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified via text, phone or in person at the close of the drawings. To claim his/her prize, the potential winner must personally visit the Station within forty-eight (48) hours after notification (office visits must be between the hours of 9:00 a.m. CST and 5:00 p.m. CST, weekdays) and must present a valid government-issued photo ID. At that time, the potential winners may also be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law).
Sponsor’s inability to reach a potential winner after a reasonable (as solely determined by Sponsor) effort has been made, the failure of a potential winner to timely respond to a prize notification, the return of any prize notification as undeliverable, and/or a potential winner’s failure to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules may, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, result in the potential winner’s disqualification and the selection of a substitute winner by a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries received during the applicable entry period.
A PARTICIPANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL SPONSOR HAS COMPLETED ITS VERIFICATION OF PARTICIPANT’S ELIGIBILITY.
7. WINNER VERIFICATION: The potential winner is subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Potential prize winners will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (except where prohibited) within twenty-four (24) hours of attempted notification or prize will be forfeited in its entirety and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Failure to provide all required information and a signature on the documents will result in forfeiture of winner’s right to claim a prize and may be awarded to an alternate winner, if time permits. The potential winner may be subject to a background check before the prize will be awarded; if a potential winner has been convicted of a felony or any other crime that would reflect negatively on the Sponsor, the potential winner may be disqualified and the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner. In the event of noncompliance with these Official Rules, or if prize notification or prize is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner, if time permits.
8. PRIZE TERMS: A winner may waive the right to receive a prize. Prize is not transferable and includes only the items specifically listed as part of prize. No substitution or cash equivalent of prize is permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with another prize of equal or greater value. Any portion of prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited. Federal, state, and local taxes on prize and any expenses relating to the acceptance of and use of prize not specified herein are the responsibility of winners. Winner may be required to provide his/her valid Social Security Number to Sponsor for tax purposes and/or complete an IRS W-9 form in order to claim a prize. Sponsor will issue an IRS Form 1099-MISC for each winner whose prize is valued at $600 or more. Approximate retail values are as of the time the rules were printed and the value of a prize may fluctuate. A winner is not entitled to any difference between the ARV and the actual value of the prize at the time the prize is awarded. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Sponsor.
9. PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, participation in a Sweepstakes constitutes each participant’s irrevocable consent to the publication of his or her name in any media, including the Internet, for any commercial, publicity or promotional purpose, without limitation, review or approval, or additional compensation. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes the winner’s irrevocable consent to the publication or other use by Sponsor and its licensees of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media, including the Internet, for any commercial, publicity or promotional purpose, without limitation, review or approval, or additional compensation.
10. ADDITIONAL TERMS: Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete, illegible, or postage-due entries or mail. Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by entrant or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the entries. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for undeliverable text messages resulting from filtration of a user’s internet service provider or wireless phone carrier network. Sponsor is also not responsible for any technical problems, malfunctions of any telephone service, computer systems, servers, providers, hardware/software, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission that may affect the ability of consumers to participate, or for any damage to any participant’s computer system/software related to or resulting from participation in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address and/or telephone number of entrants. Participants may not enter more than the maximum number of times allowed with multiple cellular phone numbers. Any participant who attempts to enter with multiple identities or uses any device or artifice to register/enter multiple times will be disqualified at Sponsor's sole discretion. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of a winning entrant, the entry will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the phone number from which a text message entry was sent (i.e., the natural person assigned to the number by a phone service provider). Potential winner may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the phone number associated with the winning entry. Sponsor reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected, or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE/PHONE SERVER OR UNDERMINE THE CONTENT OR LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR WILL DISQUALIFY ANY SUCH ENTRANT, AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Proof of submission of an entry will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical, technical, or other error in the Sweepstakes offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of prize winner. In the event of a printing/production/typographical error, irregular or invalid code/message or equipment error, neither, KRAV-FM, KWEN-FM, Sponsor, Prize Supplier, other participating retailers, their respective parent companies, their distributors, alcohol beverage retailers, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, nor their respective agents or agencies shall have any liability. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Sweepstakes or the integrity and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes is severely undermined by any event beyond the control of Sponsor, including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, infection by computer virus, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or other cause not reasonably within the control of Sponsor (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes without any further obligation. If Sponsor, in its discretion, elects to alter this Sweepstakes, a notice will be posted on www.mix965tulsa.com/contests and www.k95tulsa.com/contests . In the event of cancellation, Sponsor will award the prizes in a random drawing from among all valid and eligible entries received up to the time of such cancellation, providing a sufficient number of entries are received.
11. RELEASE: BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, EACH PARTICIPANT AGREES TO FULLY RELEASE, FOREVER DISCHARGE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, COX MEDIA GROUP, LLC, COX ENTERPRISES, INC., MILLERCOORS, LLC, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, DISTRIBUTORS, ADVERTISING/PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND PRIZE SUPPLIERS AND EACH SUCH COMPANY’S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, AND SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIMS, COSTS, LIABILITIES, LOSSES, INJURIES, AND DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY CLAIMS FOR PERSONAL INJURY, OR DAMAGE TO OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, LOSS OF ENJOYMENT, OR ANY OTHER HARM WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF: (1) PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES; (2) THE QUALITY, RECEIPT, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE; OR (3) ANY TRAVEL OR ACTIVITY THAT IS RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE.
12. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, PARTICIPANTS ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING THE PRIZE(S), ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND THAT SPONSOR MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ABOUT THE PRIZE(S) AND SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. (BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, THE LIABILITY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY SUCH STATE LAW.)
THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR: (1) ANY INCORRECT OR INACCURATE INFORMATION, WHETHER CAUSED BY PARTICIPANTS, PRINTING OR PRODUCTION ERRORS, OR BY ANY OF THE EQUIPMENT OR PROGRAMMING ASSOCIATED WITH OR EMPLOYED IN THE SWEEPSTAKES; (2) TECHNICAL FAILURES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO MALFUNCTIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, OR DISCONNECTIONS IN PHONE LINES OR NETWORK HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE; (3) UNAUTHORIZED HUMAN INTERVENTION IN ANY PART OF THE ENTRY PROCESS OR THE SWEEPSTAKES; (4) TECHNICAL OR HUMAN ERROR WHICH MAY OCCUR IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, THE PROCESSING OF ENTRIES, OR THE NOTIFICATION OF ANY WINNER; OR (5) ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO PERSONS OR PROPERTY WHICH MAY BE CAUSED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FROM A PARTICIPANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR RECEIPT OR USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE.
Only the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules is available to be won in the Sweepstakes. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming, or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate eligible prize claims.
13. CONSTRUCTION: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these Official Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
14. SPONSOR: The Last Blast of Summer with Miller Lite Sweepstakes is sponsored by Cox Radio, Inc., d/b/a Cox Media Group Tulsa. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials or announcements relating to the Sweepstakes.
15. RULES REQUEST: For a copy of the official rules, log onto http://www.mix965tulsa.com/contests and www.k95tulsa.com/contests or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope postmarked by September 7, 2018 to: Mix 96.5 “Last Blast of Summer Miller Lite Sweepstakes Rules Request – 2625 S Memorial Drive, Tulsa, OK 74129.
16. WINNER LIST: For a complete list of winners, available after September 7, 2018, send a self-addressed stamped envelope, postmarked by September 30, 2018, to: “Last Blast of Summer Miller Lite Sweepstakes Winner List – 2625 S. Memorial Drive, Tulsa, OK 74129.
You may be offline. Please check your connection and try again using the Retry button.